CNA Venice is the National Confederation of Metropolitan Craftsmanship of Venice.
The CNA, independent from any organization or party, represents the interests of artisanal crafts, self-employment, and small businesses;
It is inspired by the principles of progress, democracy, and free market.
It supports the values of entrepreneurship, work, employment, competition, collaboration, and solidarity. It represents trade union members in public and trade union institutions; stipulates collective labor agreements, promotes qualification, training, market promotion interventions, and business financing; promotes social security and social security protection, consultancy and information services; pursues unitary representation between small business associations; is grounded in its internal life, principles of representative democracy.
- Reduction of the tax burden - Federalism and bureaucratic simplification.
- Credit support for small businesses.
- Support for quality and innovation, research, and cooperation between SMEs.
- Professional and entrepreneurial training.
- Support for the generational transition in SMEs.
- Commercial promotion, internationalization.
- A more flexible and “concerted” labor policy to reduce the tax burden of labor costs and create more skilled jobs.
- Trade union representation the associates at public and trade union institutions.
- Enter into collective bargaining agreements.
- Promotes qualification, training, market promotion, business financing interventions.
- Promotes social security and social security protection, consulting and information services.
- Pursues unitary representation among small business associations.
- Founded, internally, on principles of representative democracy.